Dovetail Software is hiring developers to work on our HR Case Management SaaS app. We’re looking for smart people to help us work on some cool stuff on cutting edge technology hosted in the AWS cloud.
Help us write code, automate servers and push updates to happy customers!
We’re looking for either a proven developer who has strong interests in network and systems operations or a systems administrator/operations engineer who has a strong interest in scripting and automation. We’ve built our app on AWS and EC2 and need someone to help us improve it and keep building it right. You’ll be working on a small team that develops applications for large businesses using some of the latest technology. You will work directly with the rest of the developers in building the product and our infrastructure to make the best use of the AWS infrastructure to scale and be reliable.
Our practices and technologies include:
- Test-driven Development
- Continuous Integration
- Git and Github (for SCM and issue tracking)
- Huboard (Kanban on Github issues)
- Frequent Deployments (We are working toward Continuous Deployment, can you help us get there?)
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, CloudSearch, ElasticCache, S3, etc)
- Current versions of C# and .NET Framework
- Relational databases (SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Well-established experience; a minimum of 4 years for success in this role. While you’ll never be abandoned on your own island; we’re really looking for someone who can dive right in with us!
- Software design, system architecture, process improvement.
- Experience with Ruby, Python, and/or .NET
- Partner with other team members to share learnings, create and educate on best practices, and improve the overall efficiency and productivity of the development organization.
- Based at our HQ in Austin, Texas.
Dovetail is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with your information kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click apply! We’d also love to see your Github profile, as well as the industry organizations, meet-up groups, memberships and/or social communities in which you participate.