Dovetail Software is Proud to be Part of this Tradition
AUSTIN, TX – 30 June 2016 – We invite you to discuss the “fitness” of your HR system and processes (anonymously, of course) by participating in the Sierra-Cedar 2016–2017 HR Systems Survey, 19th Annual Edition, now available at www.Sierra-Cedar.com/hrssv60, until July 8, 2016.
All responses are confidential and only used in aggregate results.
Sierra-Cedar has incorporated survey feedback to include new questions which explore how organizations are transforming their HR technology environments, choosing services to support those transformations, and preparing for the Future of Work.
The Sierra Cedar HR System Survey continues to investigate:
- Strategy, process, and structure
- Adoption of all HR Technology applications
- Deployment roadmaps, resourcing, and budgeting
- Implementation, maintenance, and integration
- Emerging and innovative technology
- Outcome-driven HR
As a Thank You
Participants will receive the following:
- A personalized data snapshot filtered by size, industry, or region
- An advance copy of the Sierra-Cedar 2016–2017 HR Systems Survey, 19th Annual Edition White Paper in early October 2016
This particular survey is the longest running, most widely distributed, and most highly participative research effort in the HR industry. The Survey collected over 1,200 individual organization responses in 2015.
Dovetail is honored to continue this tradition of providing innovations, insights, and strategy to the HR community.
Survey Results will be in…
The Survey results will debut at the HR Technology® Conference in Chicago the week of October 4th–7th, 2016. Upon completion of the Survey, Sierra-Cedar will send you a special conference discount code off the regular registration price.